Monday, May 16, 2011

world cup cricket 2011 final match images

world cup cricket 2011 final match images. IndiaPakistan semi final match
  • IndiaPakistan semi final match



  • spinedoc77
    Nov 6, 11:38 AM
    They are just doing it for publicity I bet...

    I've only had one dropped call with my iPhone 4

    I've got 2 ip4's, one for me and one for my wife. They drop calls quite frequently, I wouldn't say a huge amount more than our old 3GS', but definitely noticeable more drops. It's funny how people who have no problems say that no one has any problems, but they do. I can noticeably drop my signal bars by just pressing my thumb on the antenna seam, and if I'm in a low signal area I can usually make the phone drop a call by putting my hand on that seam.

    Now I still own my ip4, I like it, don't love it, but like it for what it does enough for me to keep it. I'm not complaining, but there is a need to temper both the "there is no problem" AND the "sky is falling" camps. Invariably, as with most other stuff in life, the truth lies somewhere in the middle, and there are some problems with the iphone4 but they aren't deal breakers. I think this is the vast majority of users who follow along on these forums and are amused by the vitriolic camps on both sides who fight to the bitter end to prove their point, I know I'm certainly amused at how much energy some put in to prove their point.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • Designer Dale
    Apr 11, 01:40 PM
    So are their manual gearboxes.
    ;)
    Kinda. They are manual gear boxes with no clutch pedal. Shifting is either automatic or manual.

    Technically, it's a manual gearbox... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct-Shift_Gearbox)

    If this sounds strange, I had an old Beetle with a stick shift automatic.

    Dale





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • Yvan256
    Apr 3, 09:07 AM
    "Technology gets out of the way"

    That's why I got a Mac/iPhone in the first place. Get out of my way, Windows/Android!

    That's what happened to me years ago, but with iTunes. I was using iTunes on Windows XP and instead of fighting it to organize my files, I finally said to myself "why would I want to manage my files manually"? Then I started using metadata and smart playlists... a few months later I bought a Mac mini G4 which was less powerful than my PC, but then a few weeks later I realized I hadn't booted the PC in over a week. I moved all my data and sold the PC.

    I'm now on my 3rd Mac mini (2010 unibody) with 8GB of RAM and it does the tasks I ask without getting in my way. :cool:





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. cricket world cup 2011 final
  • cricket world cup 2011 final



  • Doraemon
    Mar 28, 09:56 AM
    Its killing them

    Geez. How many more people do you need to see that you're wrong. :rolleyes:





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • kjr39
    Oct 23, 06:52 AM
    Sigh.

    Okay fine, I guess I'll buy one of these new fancy MBP with a C2D processor instead of continuing to wait for the 12" G5 PB...





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • AppliedVisual
    Nov 29, 09:03 PM
    I think that 17" is great - they've got'em already with the iMac. Prices to need to drop with the market. They'll still be more as the monitors are of better quality. IMHO:

    17" - $399
    20" - $599
    23" - $899
    30" - $1899

    I question the validity of a 17" stand-alone widescreen. Doesn't make sense, IMO. A 20" is already fairly compact and provides little more area and takes up no more room than a 17" 4:3 display.

    As for pricing, I agree on some of what you posted -- the prices definitely need to go DOWN. What I don't agree with are the prices you posted -- even if Apple keeps a 20% premium over brands like Samsung, the prices should look more like:

    17" - $269
    20" - $349
    24" - $629
    30" - $1,699

    ...Like I said, those would be premium prices and are a good 10 to 20% higher than the going rate for good monitors with current panels (Samsung/Dell). Also with the next monitor revision, you can expect Apple to dump the 23" in favor of a 24" panel.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. world cup cricket final match
  • world cup cricket final match



  • MagnusVonMagnum
    Mar 26, 05:18 PM
    But I agree, :apple: really should build a computer for the consumers that actually knows something about computers and are interested in the area. But I guess that would be bad business, as it would be impossible to sell parts att 200% of the normal price if that box could be opened by the user.

    :D

    It's funny because it's true. ;)

    Steve Jobs is right on the ball, though. Notice how important OpenCL has been since its introduction. It's blowing the doors off the rest of the Windows world! Now watch as Thunderchicken rules the school with exactly zero products for it! Apple has been doing a good job of being "first" in areas that don't matter one bit and being years and years behind in areas that do matter (e.g. Blu-Ray, USB3, OpenGL, etc.)





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. cricket world cup final 2011
  • cricket world cup final 2011



  • jharv
    Nov 26, 03:04 PM
    http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/up/news/DonkeyKongCountryReturnsBox.jpg

    Brilliant.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • MacFever
    Apr 19, 11:49 AM
    Apple will be pushing out Thunderbolt for sure....

    I wonder when the cinema displays will get the thunderbolt port for daisychaining ?

    Macbook Air with the iMac?

    I think Professionals will be waiting to upgrade to hardware unless it thunderbolt ready like the MBP....huge advantage for Pro use with thunderbolt as opposed to current firewire 800.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. World Cup 2011 final match
  • World Cup 2011 final match



  • dont24
    Apr 19, 05:26 PM
    Would be nice to see a 24" iMac back in the line up. 27" is just too big for my space.
    I may look into a new mini with a 24" monitor, to replace my 2007 24" 2.4 iMac.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. The world#39;s main cricket yet,
  • The world#39;s main cricket yet,



  • Unspeaked
    Aug 16, 12:00 PM
    They just pulled it off their website a few minutes ago but it was a photo of the wireless iPod!

    I saved a pic of it in my cache and posted for you to see!!!

    It does iTunes and video and the screen is enormous!!

    Full screen iChat messaging is availble with the built in iSight!

    It is also in black!

    I can't wait to get my hands on one of these, looks great for watching movies.


    No touch screen?

    It's useless to me!





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. world cup 2011 final match
  • world cup 2011 final match



  • tvguru
    Aug 7, 05:12 AM
    US Store, 17" MBP (no taxes): AUD$3655
    AU Store, 17" MBP (no GST): AUD$3999
    CAN Store, 17" MBP (no taxes): AUD$3591

    You have to add sales tax to the US and Canadian prices as they are not only aren't displayed in the price but the taxes differ from state to state/province to province. Aussie GST is quoted in the price and is that same across the country so a 17" MBP costs exactly the same in every state.

    The difference is about $400 which is pretty big but we're not a big market, thus selling to us costs more as the size of the market can't make up for the increased cost of getting the products to us.

    We also make more money, I remember a while ago doing a comparison between a waiter on Aussie award wages and US minimum wage in the purchase of an iBook. The US waiter would have to work ~2x as many hours as the aussie waiter to afford an iBook at our respective online Apple Stores.

    Thanks for that, I forgot that the prices always tax included. This makes a lot more sense now.

    Edit: Grammar





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. world cup cricket 2011
  • world cup cricket 2011



  • Zadillo
    Sep 6, 08:48 AM
    Hmm... the Mini still has no Core 2 Duo? That does not sound too promising for MacBook (Pro) updates... unless Apple only wants to use the Core 2 Duo for the high end laptops (MacBook Pro) of course... Or are they waiting untill Leopard has been released?

    I wouldn't say that the lack of Core 2 Duo in the Mac mini would say much about what Apple will do with the MBP. I could agree that it makes it slightly plausible that the MB might stick to the regular Core Duo though.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. Match todaycricket world india
  • Match todaycricket world india



  • AppliedVisual
    Nov 29, 09:03 PM
    I think that 17" is great - they've got'em already with the iMac. Prices to need to drop with the market. They'll still be more as the monitors are of better quality. IMHO:

    17" - $399
    20" - $599
    23" - $899
    30" - $1899

    I question the validity of a 17" stand-alone widescreen. Doesn't make sense, IMO. A 20" is already fairly compact and provides little more area and takes up no more room than a 17" 4:3 display.

    As for pricing, I agree on some of what you posted -- the prices definitely need to go DOWN. What I don't agree with are the prices you posted -- even if Apple keeps a 20% premium over brands like Samsung, the prices should look more like:

    17" - $269
    20" - $349
    24" - $629
    30" - $1,699

    ...Like I said, those would be premium prices and are a good 10 to 20% higher than the going rate for good monitors with current panels (Samsung/Dell). Also with the next monitor revision, you can expect Apple to dump the 23" in favor of a 24" panel.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. icc world cup 2011 champions
  • icc world cup 2011 champions



  • Z-Bro
    Mar 23, 03:08 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I lost my 160gb and I've been waiting for a classic update to buy. There's no chance I'll buy until it updates with a 220 drive so I can put all my videos and music. Let's go Apple!!





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. world cup cricket 2011 final
  • world cup cricket 2011 final



  • Ping Guo
    Jun 23, 11:09 AM
    Lay the iMac on it's back, and it all becomes clear. There's nothing more frustrating than not being able to touch your computer screen.

    Why would I lay an iMac on its back? There's nothing more frustrating than not being able to touch your computer screen, are you sure? I can think of many things that are a lot more frustrating. Perhaps you're obsessive-compulsive?:p





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. cricket world cup 2011 final
  • cricket world cup 2011 final



  • VPrime
    Jan 5, 08:50 PM
    Avoid that BMW like the plague.

    German + high miles = no way

    Been there, done that, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Shame on me.

    I'd rather take my chances with an old pile of an American car, because at least it will be cheaper to fix constantly.

    Old BMWs are great if you like $1000 surprises. For the price you'll pay in repairs, you could have a car 2.5 times more expensive with a regular, planned, budgeted payment.
    I am not to worried about that. I can do my own repairs, my last cars were major project cars. I have done pretty much everything (engine swaps, transmission swaps, etc.). Parts are not much more than I am used to, and since I won't be paying for labour does not really affect me.
    Plus this guy seems like he really takes care of the car.

    It depends on whether the car has received regular maintenance or not. There is no substitute for a thorough pre-purchase inspection by a competent BMW shop.

    I am the original owner of my 330Ci and over the life of the car my average annual maintenance costs, excluding tires, have been $1300. The car is coming up on 9 years old and has a bit over 100k miles on it. I plan to keep the car for a good long while as I continue to enjoy owning and driving it.

    The E46 forum on bimmerfest.com (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=98) is generally a good source of information. Review the wiki (http://www.bimmerfest.com/wiki/index.php/BMW_E46) before asking questions. There aren't a whole lot of questions that haven't already been asked and answered many times and the wiki is intended to forestall those.

    Thanks for the info.
    the guy looks like he really took care of the car (based on his ad). The pictures make it seem mint, and he says all maintenance has been done regularly.
    Obviously I will take a look in person and see how true it is.
    I found the bimmerforums site a few days ago and have been searching quite a bit. Nothing I am finding seems out of the ordinary, or something I haven't seen yet.

    Still trying to make an appointment with the guy and see it in person though.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. cricket world cup 2011 final
  • cricket world cup 2011 final



  • MacMan86
    Apr 23, 04:11 PM
    It's all somewhat speculation until we hear Apples response.

    If it's all just speculation, why be so quick to shout "privacy invasion" when you don't know the full story? It can't be one rule for you and another for everyone else.

    The technical explanation from an Apple engineer will probably be the best explanation we'll see - Apple's PR rarely go into technical details on such matters. Anntenna-gate has been the only exception to that rule I can think of.





    world cup cricket 2011 final match images. Cricket World Cup 2011
  • Cricket World Cup 2011



  • gikku
    Jan 2, 05:25 AM
    Leopard for G3s, please.

    An iMac with an adjustable screen height, with dual C2D chips.

    A Macbook with a proper keys on the board.

    A new low end range of desktops and notebooks with a core solo chip, for volume sales.

    Mac Mini C2D 2.33Ghz





    cloudnine
    Nov 27, 01:42 PM
    This may pave the way to larger wide-screens.
    I would love to see a 40" widescreen.

    Because a 30" cinema display is too small? Because you want to consolidate your TV and computer displays? :confused:





    SciFrog
    May 3, 12:10 PM
    They are fine on my 07 8 cores Mac Pro. Even light encoding is fine...





    Mlrollin91
    Mar 25, 03:41 PM
    The original iPad is only just hitting 1 year old. At least put in the article the status of the game for the iPad 1...does it work...doesnt it?

    iPad 1 does not support HDMI out, so I'm assuming no, it doesn't work.





    lordonuthin
    Mar 31, 04:17 PM
    yeah bigadv is great, as long as you have no errors, and a fast machine!

    yeah, you are probably right about the mac pro release date. it's too bad though. there are so many people wanting an updated mac pro, and will probably buy a pc instead. and i don't blame them really. it might be a good while before i buy another mac pro. it's hard to justify the price.

    you can always run the -oneunit flag and then after it finishes, update.

    i don't know, the GTX 480 even at $500 is pretty high. i think i'll wait on that. do you have a double wide slot?

    Speaking of errors I updated to 10.6.3 this afternoon and started having kernel panics:( I sent them both in to Apple so maybe we will have a fix soon. I did make some other changes and then removed them to see if that was it but then it was time to go to work... I'll see when I get home. I want to get Ganglia, or something else, up and running to have a way to check on things from work, but...

    The MacPro is getting quite expensive but I plan to sell my current one to offset the price, so hopefully I won't pay more than $500-1000 for the upgrade.

    I'll wait on the GTX480 too, it's tempting but I want to be able to use Linux and not pay for another copy of Windows, and yes I do have one double wide slot open though I could replace one of the GT260's with it and put the 260 in the "spare" slot.





    Xero910
    Mar 31, 12:59 PM
    Questions:

    Is "developer preview 2" the same upgrade that shows up with Software Update (using the developer preview 1)?

    That was only about 2mb in size -- downloaded and installed in a matter of a few minutes.

    After installation, it shows up as "build 11A390".

    Is this the actual "dp2", or does the whole thing have to be downloaded and re-installed?
    I'm guessing the software update was to patch the bug that prevented so many of us from downloading Lion in the first place. You need to go to the developer website, request a new redeem code and download it again from the App Store. Then you need to reinstall the whole thing again. As inconvenient as this is, there is likely a purpose. I highly doubt Apple would ditch Software Update for this, considering the install process is 3-4x longer.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com My Ping in TotalPing.com