Monday, May 16, 2011

i love you quotes for him

i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him
  • i love you quotes for him



  • gr8whtd0pe
    Jan 22, 06:57 PM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5006/5376952280_30d1c125e5_z.jpg

    it's been gone for a while.

    I feel your pain man. I have a 2 year old myself.

    They all ready sit in Recaro's ;)

    Seriously though, we've got a 3rd on the way, so we had to go to something large enough to fit 3 car seats.

    Never heard of that brand.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him.
  • i love you quotes for him.



  • macfan70
    Nov 27, 01:28 PM
    To fit in to the Mac line up, the price for the 17" Widescreen should not be over 399 at which point you might as well get an iMac. I think if it is real, then Apple will fill the product gap and sell them for 299. Still iffy since most 17" LCDs go for at least 50 bucks less. :confused:





    i love you quotes for him. short i love you quotes for
  • short i love you quotes for



  • hexonxonx
    Mar 23, 11:15 AM
    Do people seriously have that many songs?!!! seriously?!!!

    220gb = 50,000 songs?!!!!! That is totally not necessary.

    Apple discontinue that dinosaur! It makes you look bad to just have it on your website.

    I have 12,972 songs. I am so happy that the Classic will stick around.

    I have two classics, one filled with songs and music videos, the other filled with TV shows so I can take them on the road and watch them in the car on my cars Pioneer video screen. My deci works with my iPod 100%. Both classic are filled to capacity. I'll be buying a third soon.





    i love you quotes for him. i love u quotes for him. up
  • i love u quotes for him. up



  • The.316
    Nov 27, 12:29 PM
    It is really awesome, from what little I've played so far. I don't have my copy yet, it is still in transit for delivery today. But I played it at a friend's, and it is really awesome. It isn't open world, you pick the events to do, but you can also play them from both sides, racers and cops. I haven't played much of it, but what I have is excellent.

    I love NFS games, and I love Burnout games. Thus, a NFS game developed by the guys who normally make the Burnout games is just about as perfect as an arcade racer can get for me. Forza 3 is still my favorite console "simulation" racer, but this newest Hot Pursuit is likely going to be my favorite arcade racer, and will get played for MANY hours.


    I disagree. I quite enjoyed what I played of it before, and for $10, I will easily get my moneys worth out of it.

    I hated Shift. I havent taken it off my shelf in months. Question...what was the last open world NFS game? I dont remember the name of it, it was like 5 or 6 years ago, and it was my favorite NFS game.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him
  • i love you quotes for him



  • yg17
    Mar 22, 11:43 AM
    I love how "gays" freak out when non-homosexual people do something. But yet when "gays" want to do something extreme it's because we don't accept them, so when they get in trouble it's a huge ordeal.

    To me this is like the people that don't support war. If a veteran was killed in action and a funeral is happening they can picket the funeral all day long (talk about bull ****!) But yet if we don't let them picket they freak out scream free rights free rights. Well guess what those veterans (me included since I serve) gave them that freedom to stand there in picket.

    Gays are the same way. I have no issue with gays, I don't agree with it but if your gay, be gay. Just don't expect the world to conform to your way of life, especially a country (United States) founded on Christianity. If anything go to a foreign country and complain then see how bad it really is to come out, unless it's Amsterdam, Iraq or Afghan they'll love your butt over there.

    The US was not founded on Christianity, and some 2,000 book written by man about an invisible man in the sky should not be basis for law.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him from
  • i love you quotes for him from



  • mazola
    Jul 19, 11:58 PM
    So will there be any surprises at WWDC?

    They weren't very clear...





    i love you quotes for him. cute i love you quotes for
  • cute i love you quotes for



  • iSax1234
    Mar 24, 12:10 PM
    Primordial soup was my creator. I don't feel any compelling need to trumpet that fact though. Insecurity definitely seems to be one of the afflictions that the rabidly religious suffer from.

    If it occurs in nature, it's natural. There are tons of critters out there that engage in same sex behavior, they're natural, why shouldn't human same sex behavior not be natural?

    If you feel like you're no different than millions other animals, except a complex thought system feel free to do what ever you want. Also you should work on recreating that soup I bet it would taste good knowing you have an entire universe filled with over 6 billion people and millions of different species of life. Also, try to find those monkeys that are starting to turn into humans, because the Cavemen on the geico commercial tend to hide from me.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him from
  • i love you quotes for him from



  • CyberBob859
    Jun 23, 03:10 PM
    Remember this design? Maybe they THOUGHT it was a touch enabled iMac, but just the iPad in a dock that looked like an iMac:

    http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2008/01/imac-dock3.jpg

    Something like this could be feasible now that the iPad is out. Throw in the rumored MagicPad and the Magic Mouse, along with a slim keyboard, and voila, a touch enabled iMac-like computer.

    Just a thought.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him
  • i love you quotes for him



  • h1r0ll3r
    Feb 22, 11:47 AM
    Man I hate this friggin monitor. Can't wait until I get a new(er) one.





    i love you quotes for him. cute i love you quotes for him
  • cute i love you quotes for him



  • alphaod
    Mar 24, 01:25 PM
    I'd love to move up on to a 6970� as long as we don't get it when the 7xxx is about to be released.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him from
  • i love you quotes for him from



  • Bacong
    Oct 22, 12:46 PM
    Not sure who mentioned the Switcheasy cases first but thank you. I ordered two color cases on Monday night, they shipped from San Francisco on Tuesday and I received them in Maryland today.

    Fit is nice and the screen guard looks and feels great.

    not to give myself credit...but I did :P and yes, agreed! Love the case, and the screen protector is nice!





    i love you quotes for him. cute i love you quotes for him
  • cute i love you quotes for him



  • gauriemma
    Jul 18, 09:49 AM
    I like to know that I can listen to (or view) my music on my schedule, at my convenience, on my time. If someone's telling me that I've got to hew to THEIR schedule, then it's just ceased being convenient.

    Thanks, but I'll pass.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him from
  • i love you quotes for him from



  • Jonasgold
    Mar 23, 12:44 AM
    As long as my iPhone doesn't have better storage & battery life, I'll have use for a classic to take my entire music library with me.
    Whether or not they discontinue will solely depend on the nr. Of classics sold.
    Since it'sthat old, it no longer has to make up for R&D,design, marketing,... So the profits per sold unit must be rather high. But since it's renamed to classic and (apart from a bigger hard drive) had no updates in 3 years, I wouldn't expect they 'll invest in it any further.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him from
  • i love you quotes for him from



  • shawnce
    Aug 25, 11:55 AM
    Conroe is cooler than G5, which used the same case.

    Folks need to be careful when making G5 to Conroe/etc. comparisons....

    The PPC 970FX (single core G5 which was in the iMac G5) has a TDP below that of a Conroe.

    The Conroe and Woodcrest have a TDP well below the PPC 970MP (dual core G5) which was used in the later generation PowerMac G5 systems.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him.
  • i love you quotes for him.



  • Braz0s
    Mar 22, 10:22 PM
    Haven't read all the comments so plz excuse if mentioned...
    Plz put a mono switch on it like the new Nano. My wife is a Rubella baby so she's totally deaf in one ear. That mono switch really helped.
    And it's software only - it should have always been there!





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him. i
  • i love you quotes for him. i



  • blybug
    Jan 12, 06:30 PM
    Thing is it would have to be cheap enough for a hospital to give out to all the doctors and such (I think we're using Epic now or something).
    Well, not to be completely selfish, but I'm just talking about getting one for me. All the other doctors are on their own :rolleyes:

    But yeah...a trimmed down OSX could still run a Citrix client, which is how I access EPIC directly from my Mac currently. Would be even smoother than VNC or Back to my Mac. However I anticipate that if there is a slim tablet style device that some kinda way it has to have some sort of screen sharing built in, that way even though it is thin (physically AND specification-wise), you can still do big things with it via your remote machine. I mean Leopard's Back to my Mac feature is just screaming to be officially on an iPhone and/or somewhat larger-screened device.

    Maybe that's really what's "in the air"....your home/office computer (PC or Mac) and everything on it is now beamed to your tablet wirelessly. The AirBook is really little more than a WiFi screen.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him
  • i love you quotes for him



  • cleanup
    Nov 25, 05:18 PM
    Ordered a 26" white Vizio LED LCD for the wifey from Target. $209 shipped!

    http://www.buypricelist.com/images_products/Vizio_M260VA_W_VIZIO_M260VA_W_26_Inch_LED_LCD_HDTV_Razor_LED_Backlighting_White.jpg

    Whoa, that looks pretty awesome.

    I wish Vizio was of greater availability in Canada. It sure beats all the other brands out of the water in terms of value.





    i love you quotes for him. why i love you quotes for him.
  • why i love you quotes for him.



  • ���h�?
    Oct 23, 02:53 PM
    I hope so. I want mine ASAP and hopefully before the MacExpo in London.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him from
  • i love you quotes for him from



  • lejudicieux
    Nov 25, 10:03 PM
    My gosh, they gigantic case joke was funny at first, then he tells you it's not amusing to him anymore, so you continue. You're beating a dead horse. In fact, this horse's insides are smeared all over the road.

    Anyway, I bought an Acer Aspire One netbook with a free sleeve for $175 with tax.

    It has the usual stats, and I plan on upgrading to a 6 cell battery eventually. I love it death.

    http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8595/photoom.jpg





    fhall1
    Feb 27, 02:02 PM
    27" iMac
    17" MacBook Pro
    iPad 16GB
    iPhone 4 16GB
    Logitech Z-2300
    Time Capsule 1TB



    Nice setup, but you have the room....don't spoil it by setting the printer on the subwoofer under the desk





    RaceTripper
    Jan 9, 11:52 AM
    @hobbyrennfahrer:

    very nice! The 135 is a quick car! (especially because its sooooo light).
    How do you like the handling on it though?
    For me personally I would probably not get the 1 series for some reason, I'm just not a fan of the looks that much - now the 335i coupe, thats a killer car!
    The 135i will likely be my next car (or a 1-Series M Coupe). It's not really that light though. At 3400 lbs. it weighs about what a E46 3-series weighs (while at 3600 lbs. the new E90/92 3 Series weighs what the E39 5-series weighed). BMWs just keeping getting bigger and heavier. My JCW is light, at 2600 lbs. :)

    The 135i is certainly quick though.





    MacRumors
    Apr 21, 11:09 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/21/senator-asks-apple-about-location-tracking-issues-as-experts-weigh-in/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/21/120742-ios_gps_location.jpg




    skinniezinho
    Nov 27, 11:30 AM
    I can get it for $65 from Swatch. I'm not sure where else I can buy it in the US. I like it, but I'm not sure how good it looks in person. I'm not sure if I am a fan of those glow in the dark hands either.

    It looks better in person than in pics..the size is just "perfect" at least for me...





    MacRumors
    Aug 29, 08:52 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    Think Secret claims (http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0608macmini.html) to have information on the rumored revision (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/08/20060824183848.shtml) to the Mac Mini. According to the site, Apple will replace the existing Core Solo model with the existing 1.66 GHz Core Duo model, and add a 1.83 GHz Core Duo model, effectively eliminating all single-core CPUs from Apple's computer product line.

    The new systems are said to be "ready for production." Think Secret believes the models will be introduced in a few weeks time with little fanfare, although not totally under the radar like the last Mac Mini update (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2005/09/20050930023909.shtml).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com My Ping in TotalPing.com