Monday, May 16, 2011

volkswagen beetle 2009 interior

volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. 2005 Volkswagen New Beetle
  • 2005 Volkswagen New Beetle



  • yac_moda
    Jul 19, 06:26 PM
    Seeee Steve, I told you if you SWITCH to Intel market shart will rise :eek:





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. 2009 Volkswagen New Beetle 2.5
  • 2009 Volkswagen New Beetle 2.5



  • vand0576
    Sep 1, 01:03 PM
    I don't think they'll ever make the iMac very upgradable. While iMac and Mac Pro users tend to be a different type, I still think if they leave to much room for the iMac to grow at a bargain, then there will be no reason for a Mac Pro.

    Computer lines (outside of Apple) overlap ALL THE TIME. It seems like all of you are afraid of the iMac outselling the Mac Pro. The smart thing to do is, yes, to make the iMac super-upgradeable but more expensive to do so, something which is probably intuitive anyway. People will then make the choice of an all-in-one or a tower. There is no such thing as a "too powerful" iMac. Apple sets the price, consumers buy.





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. volkswagen beetle interior
  • volkswagen beetle interior



  • yac_moda
    Jul 20, 02:13 PM
    Some people take SOOOOO LONG to get IT :eek: :mad:

    BUYING A MAC IS NO LONGER SWITCHING :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

    According to the stats all you fine people are posting Apple is now simply growing as fast as all of the other small fast growing PC companies, mostly at Dells expense.

    Although my guess is Mac sales will now have a nice peak and LEAD the PC industry around and just after Christmas, this will happen year after year.

    Kids will return their regular PCs after Christmas to BUY A MAC ! WOOPPPY !!!

    Thus, I think it is very likely that Leopard will be announced right after WWDC and that will lead to EXTREMELY high Mac sales at Christmas this year as it is now clear the Mac is the IN COMPUT and Mac groupies such as myself will be trading up after Leopard and the new laptop design ships :p

    HOTDOG :eek: :eek: ;)


    OH !

    And Apple could start to DOMINATE PC sales again since they are the BEST multi-OS platform, which would also allow them to lead PC sales in the 3rd quarter as that is when most edSales occur.

    Notice how low Apple still is in world wide sales, world wide sales are now very significant.

    So my guess is Apple sales increase from here over the next year 4 fold !!!





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
  • Volkswagen Beetle Convertible



  • HahaHaha321
    Apr 2, 07:32 PM
    Did this ad make anyone else misty-eyed, or is it just me? Anyone? /s:

    I hope you're kidding. :p





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. St0/2010-Volkswagen-New-Beetle
  • St0/2010-Volkswagen-New-Beetle



  • MacRumors
    Aug 6, 08:37 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    MacRumorsLive.com (http://www.macrumorslive.com/) will provide live coverage of the event starting at 1PM EDT (10AM Pacific). No need to reload the page, updates will appear as they are posted. In January, our system successfully delivered updates to over 100,000 (http://www.macrumors.com/events/mwsf2006-stats.php) simultaneous visitors.

    More photos of banners posted at WWDC have been circulating. Apple appears to be taking on Microsoft's upcoming Vista operating system directly with banners that state:

    "Mac OS X Leopard, Introducing Vista 2.0" (photo (http://static.flickr.com/74/207241438_7c0f89412d_b.jpg))
    "Mac OS X Leopard, Hasta la Vista, Vista"

    In the meanwhile, you can read the WWDC 2006 Rumor Roundup (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/08/20060805162310.shtml), see our WWDC related Guide Pages (http://guides.macrumors.com/Category:WWDC_2006), chat in our IRC channel (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2003/06/20030608214842.shtml) or participate in the forums (http://forums.macrumors.com).

    We will continue to provide any last minute updates leading to the event.

    Digg This (http://digg.com/apple/MacRumorsLive_No_WWDC_Live_QT_Stream_No_Problem)





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. vw beetle classic interior.
  • vw beetle classic interior.



  • Hellhammer
    Jun 23, 04:11 AM
    No thank you! Touch is useless in computer size of an iMac as after 10 mins your arma are full of pain and it's ridiculously slow too.





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. 2009 volkswagen beetle
  • 2009 volkswagen beetle



  • yg17
    Mar 22, 11:43 AM
    I love how "gays" freak out when non-homosexual people do something. But yet when "gays" want to do something extreme it's because we don't accept them, so when they get in trouble it's a huge ordeal.

    To me this is like the people that don't support war. If a veteran was killed in action and a funeral is happening they can picket the funeral all day long (talk about bull ****!) But yet if we don't let them picket they freak out scream free rights free rights. Well guess what those veterans (me included since I serve) gave them that freedom to stand there in picket.

    Gays are the same way. I have no issue with gays, I don't agree with it but if your gay, be gay. Just don't expect the world to conform to your way of life, especially a country (United States) founded on Christianity. If anything go to a foreign country and complain then see how bad it really is to come out, unless it's Amsterdam, Iraq or Afghan they'll love your butt over there.

    The US was not founded on Christianity, and some 2,000 book written by man about an invisible man in the sky should not be basis for law.





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. Volkswagen Beetle Turbo : 2002
  • Volkswagen Beetle Turbo : 2002



  • rasmasyean
    Mar 19, 04:06 PM
    is that why the war in afghanistan ended so successfully years ago? oh wait..... :p

    It looks pretty successful to me.






    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. 2009 Volkswagen Beetle
  • 2009 Volkswagen Beetle



  • yac_moda
    Jul 19, 09:06 PM
    Actually, after WW2 Japan kept the emperor, so they had "one god talking to another [MacArthur]" for a while.

    "emperor" thanks I was having a hard time finding the right words on that one.

    But he had previously NEVER appeared in public, too GODLY, he appeared in public so they saw that he was HUMAN !!!

    Probably QUITE a disappointment.


    There should be other examples from history though ...

    Remember Gates took his last position just because the devisions were fighting with each other ENDLESSLY ?!?!!?!?

    YES I can see it now, further and NASTY delays for Vista which continues to SLAM Dell, which in turn BOOSTs Apple.

    Then Balmer MUST go, because all the premadana's at MS will blame him, THEY WILL ALL BE TO BLAME !

    I learned early on in High School that a team of Supermen ALWAYS fail because they won't play as a team and constantly quit expecting winning to be EASY -- THIS IS MICROSOFT !!!

    Then a new CEO will clean house and make a regular company out of it, but first he will have to DUMP Windows because support and WORTHLESS development will be draining too much money from the company, and by then the XBox will be profitable just by normal hardware cost drops.

    Windows will be dumped by building a thin embeded version of Windows that will support Wind apps on a chip in other OSs and in a soft reduced Wind, MS will not disclose the cost of the chip but will claim big royalties from it to save face !!!

    And of course computers will be QUITE AWESOMELY POWERFUL but Windows won't use it because it won't ship, and all the betas won't help much there won't be any progress on the code, too much infighting :D





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. 2012 volkswagen beetle
  • 2012 volkswagen beetle



  • netdog
    Aug 29, 01:09 PM
    Think Secret say no Merom in the Mini so you guys believe it?

    It makes little sense to continue with the Yonah.

    I am suspect of this rumour.





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. 1967 VW Beetle Convertible,
  • 1967 VW Beetle Convertible,



  • Evangelion
    Jul 20, 11:36 AM
    I have used Linux before, admit that I gave up with linux with Suse 9. The point I was trying to make with the package manager is that its not easy to go out and find something, every time you either have to find a package for your specific distribution or have it "built" for your distro. If you look at the way the mac works now I can drag the aduim icon to a remote drive, and from almost any machine that meets the basic specs I can then double click that app, even if its on a network drive, it will run, can you say the same for Linux?

    Yes I can. Like I said, I just fire up the package-manager, find the app in question and click "Install". That really is all there is to it. No need to browse the web, looking for installers to download.

    By unification I meant giving a constant user experience with singal points of administration, management ect. Some of my previous sessions with linux the applications did not always fully adhere to guidelines that were set out by KDE, whatever theme i choose, it didnt adapt to it for example.

    Things are different these days. You are basing your judgement on SUSE9, which was released three years ago. During that three years, Linux has made HUGE progress. Things are chaning for the better, and they are changing FAST. I would say that Linux has changed more during the last three years than it did during the five years before 2003.

    Note: that is NOT a bad thing for Apple. I bet that Apple would much rather co-exists with Linux than with Windows. There could never be a monopoly Linux could exploit to harm competitors, Microsoft could do that, and they have done it. Linux is open and follows established standards, Microsoft does not, if they can get away with it. Linux has no interest in destroying competitors, Microsoft does.

    I fully admit im not a linux guru, and that things very likely have changed, but my perception is that every distro comes with a boat load of software on the DVD or via download, if you want to get something thats not listed it becomes a bit more difficult.

    Well, SUSE does ship with tons of apps on the DVD (mainly so that it could be used wby people without broadband). But if you look at Ubuntu for example, it ships with relatively few apps. In a way, they have selected "best of breed"-apps for their distro. But if the user wants to have some additional piece of software, he can just fire up the package-manager, where he can choose from 16.000 pieces of software. The app the user is looking for is most likely listed there. If he's installing a piece of commercial software, they usually ship with nice installers that are not one bit harder to use than the ones in OS X or Windows.

    There is the issue of building your own kernel

    You have no need to do that. Seriously. I haven't built my own kernels in years. And when I did, it was because I wanted to do it, not because I had to do it.

    Just because you CAN compile your own kernel does not mean that you are required to do so. The possibility is there for power-users.

    The mac advantage is that its a bit easier to get, install and run applications than windows, and IMO linux as well.

    I disagree. In Linux all the apps I could even want were just few mouse-clicks away. On OS X (and on Windows) I have to hunt for those apps in internet, only to find out that I'm expected to pay for them. I had none of those problems in Linux.

    why is there a few big distros out there after years of linux development, why are there so many niche ones, and why do linux users argue with others over their favorite distro?

    There are several distros, because one distro can't do it all. Want an OS that can be tweaked and customized to your exact needs and for your specific hardware? Obviously Ubuntu is not ideal then, but Gentoo is. Want a distro that "just works"? Ubuntu would be a good choice then. Want a distro with rock-solid reliablity? Try Debian. Want to run Red Hat servers, but don't want to pay for support? Use CentOS.

    All those distros exist because there are users who find them to be better for their needs than the other distros are. And there's nothing wrong with that, since one size does not fit all. No-one could tell the users that "from now on, there will be just one distro". And even if someone could say that, the users who were unhappy with the "one true distro" could start their own distro if they wanted to.

    Why do users argue which distro is best? For the same reason why Mac-users tell Linux and Windows-users that OS X is the best? For the same reason why BMW-drivers tell others that BMW is better than Merc is? People like to rationalise their choice of OS.

    Diversity and flexability is one of the strenghts of Linux, its users know that, and having a single distro that does everything will counter that strength, they also know that.

    They know that there can't be one distro that "does everything". Ubuntu wants to be easy to use OS that just works. Gentoo wnts to be as customizable, flexible and powerful as possible. It would be very, very hard for single OS to offer both of those ideoogies in one package. It would en up being "jack of all trades, master of none".

    Take Mandrake (Mandiva these days) and Red Hat for example. Years ago Red Hat decided to use GNOME as their default desktop. There were bunch of Red Hat users who liked the distro, but liked KDE more than GNOME. So they took Red Hat, replaced GNOME with KDE and voila: Mandrake was born. From that point te two started to diverge. as independted OS'es.





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. 2011 vw beetle interior.
  • 2011 vw beetle interior.



  • antmarobel
    Mar 31, 12:07 PM
    They rearrange themselves at their own will! If I drag one to the right of the other, for instance, another one, completely different, comes to the place where I intended to place the first one...:eek:





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. 2009 volkswagen beetle
  • 2009 volkswagen beetle



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 26, 02:11 PM
    Try again what ? It's not a word mark, it's a typed drawing, meaning you could trademark Pet Store too if it is a different drawing all together (different font, different shape, different color).

    It's basically a logo trademark, like let's say : :apple:

    Your point is that you cannot find such a trademark as "app store" in the standard character format because "app store" is too general right? The other person posted that "pet store" would be a ridiculous example of this.


    "Registration of a mark in the standard character format will provide broad rights, namely use in any manner of presentation."

    Source: http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/basics/index.jsp

    Ok fair enough. Pet store was registered in the stylized or design format.

    But your basic argument against Apple is that they cannot use app store as a trademark in the broader text format because it is too general. But this is not the only example of such a thing.

    If this is the case then Apple Store will be thrown out too. It is the same type of trademark. Two words, not one and not preceded by "the".

    App Store
    Apple Store

    The other argument is that "app" is too generic and that the term was around prior to the trademark. I do not believe this is valid either as "app" may have existed but was not widely used. The argument would have been used agains the prior trademark of "appstore" in that case.

    One thing is for sure. Our opinions will have no bearing on the final outcome.

    1. Look, the form in which it was trademarked matters. Otherwise, there would only be 1 type of mark. You can overrule it all you want, in the end you were wrong.

    2. App is as much a part of the lexicon as pet. I know I've been using it for more than a decade.

    You define the lexicon of the overall society?

    The point that has been brought forth to the USPTO is that Apple has no right to an exclusive mark on App Store because of its descriptive and generic nature. This is not like the examples you cite, the problem is not that Apple has a shoe store they want to call Yellow, it's that they have a shoe store they want to call shoe store.

    That is the problem defined by people who object to Apple's trademark. It has not been decided whether Apple's trademark should be invalidated based on this opinion yet.





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. Driven: 2009 Volkswagen Beetle
  • Driven: 2009 Volkswagen Beetle



  • Fukui
    Mar 26, 04:25 PM
    Yes, Apple made this browser before M$ IE was pulled, but it was obvious that M$ would be pulling it long before they announced it. With the integratioin of IE into windows it was only a matter of time and if Apple had waited until the announcement they would have been so far behind that the mainstream would have suffered. Safari is just now getting up to speed on its accessability to most web pages- and I even still have major accessability problems with some financial pages and registering at some other types of pages. Most people don't know about the alternative browsers out there such as Mozilla, etc. so it would have proved devestating to Apple had they not been on the ball with Safari. They just know netscape, IE and now safari. I think iMac-Japan's comment on this particular issue is partly true as is your Calebj14.

    I don't think MS dropping IE was because of Apple's market share.
    Its more to do with longhorn and the mixing of web api's and desktop api's
    (.NET) so that there is no distinction between an application that runs on the web (IE) or run from your desktop, thats why its canceled further development for Windows XP and lower.

    In longhorn, the Api's that you use for displaying web pages (java say goodbye) are the same ones that are bolted ONLY TO LONGHORN. To continue MSIE development on mac wouldn't work because then mac has all the same Api's as Longhorn, and MS wouldn't want that...besides, MSIE was more of a gesture than anything else, since it never supported activeX wich was the only real major reason for needing IE6...





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. volkswagen beetle 2010
  • volkswagen beetle 2010



  • gkarris
    Apr 2, 07:22 PM
    Is this the same Narrator that does the Ken Burns films?





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. 2009 Volkswagen New Beetle
  • 2009 Volkswagen New Beetle



  • Doctor Q
    Jul 18, 01:58 AM
    I wouldn't rule out downloading a movie, even for limited use, but the price would have to make it worthwhile. It'll have to compete with Netflix, my local video rental store, cable TV, and going to the movie theater. A tough market but a good population of potential customers.





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. Used Volkswagen New Beetle
  • Used Volkswagen New Beetle



  • tny
    Jul 18, 07:20 AM
    This does play into the news published about the industry allowing people to burn movies to DVDs but can someone do the math? What would the file size be for 2 hour movie at present? What about if it were compressed into a zip or tz file? What would it be if the quality were improved? How long would it take to download these files with dialup, on dsl, on cable. I would think that most people would not be downloading using their offices T1 connection ;)

    How long would you wait or tie up your computer's internet connection to download an old movie from Disney?

    Here is another issue to think about. With large files being downloaded to your HD and then errasing them you will have to defragment your HD quite often or you will suffer. Is there rumor of improved Disk Utility or other method of handling this?


    Zip, Tar, and GZip are all but irrelevant here, as the compression used in MPEG2 and MP4 leave little room for Zip to optimize (I just zipped an 850 MB MP4 video, and picked up 12 MB in the compression).

    I have a 2.5 hour movie in EyeTV right now; in MPEG2 format (CD quality), it's 7.5 GB. The MP4 re-coding I did is I think 1.4 GB (that's on another computer). This is 29.97 FPS/640x480 video; your mileage may vary, as both MPEG2 and MP4 compression vary depending upon the nature of the content.

    Where I live, Cable gives 6 Mbps down, burstable to 12 Mbps for the first 50 or so MB, a lot higher than T1's 1.5 Mbps down (though of course a T1 also has 1.5 Mbps up, and Cable around here does maybe 512 kbps). Obviously the cable speed is dependent to some extent on the traffic at surrounding homes, though I think they have significantly reduced the pool size for cable (somebody else may know a lot more about this than I do), which would give you a lot closer to that ideal 6 Mbps (assuming that the server can maintain that speed, which few can).

    I suspect that you can count on the videos being 320x240, not 640x480. It looks about as good as VHS, and will cost Apple less in infrastructure costs (which they will have to be a lot more careful with than they have been with music).

    This is a very bad idea. Given how well sales of DVDs do, I'd think that the movie industry would realize that the ownership model will be very successful for them. It's bad for Apple, too, as they have to have pretty much the same infrastructure for rental that they would have for an ownership model, but smaller margins (unless the movie industry is stupid enough to think we'll rent for $9.99).





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. 2009 Volkswagen Golf Estate
  • 2009 Volkswagen Golf Estate



  • NAG
    Jan 12, 03:15 PM
    Yeah, I doubt they would be referencing already released products.





    volkswagen beetle 2009 interior. Used Volkswagen New Beetle
  • Used Volkswagen New Beetle



  • Father Jack
    Jan 12, 04:27 AM
    Maybe Apple's poster actually says more but we can't see the bottom?

    Something like: "There's something in the air... blow it out your ass Microsoft" :p
    Now that would be cool .. :cool:





    quagmire
    Mar 7, 09:57 AM
    But prior to that the Mk1 was the same in both the U.S. & Europe.

    Was only a young kid when that Focus was around.......

    Anyway, when the current US Focus debuted back in 1999 I believe it was, it wasn't a bad car. In typical bad Ford fashion, it was left to rot on the vine. It got a heavy redesign/MCE for the 2008/9 MY I believe it was, but it was too late. The 2012 Focus is so much better. Although I prefer the Chevy Cruze.

    So far this generation of world cars are going fairly well. The Buick Regal is selling in China and in the US fairly well( with the Regal being the Opel Insignia). The Cruze isn't doing too badly either. I don't know the exact number of Cruze sales in Europe, but I heard it was decent. They just sold 18,000 units in February in the US. Holden survives as it is today due to its export business. World cars can be done. They just have to be implemented correctly.





    kadajawi
    Sep 6, 08:08 PM
    Too expensive if you ask me. In the cinema I pay $2 for a not so new movie (1/2 year old?), indie stuff/classics/etc. costs $4, new big movies $5. Most DVDs I buy cost around $10. How good will the quality be? Better be good, it's possible to download HD quality stuff (with HD resolution) for free nowadays (not legal, but iTunes etc. have to compete with their free enemy too). I don't like the system of buy before you try anyways. I mean who knows if the movie you pay for isn't crap? The new Pink Panther was ok for example, but I thought that the trailer was some sort of best of... the good stuff was in the trailer already.
    I prefer to have DVDs of movies I really like, not of movies where I think they may be great.





    iOzzie
    Mar 22, 10:06 PM
    Long live the Classic.

    My 160 is almost full, put me down for a refresh :)





    iTim314
    Apr 2, 02:25 PM
    Was like that in DP1 too.

    Didn't think to look in DP1. It just hit me to look since that was always peculiar about SL.





    javaguy
    Dec 27, 10:09 PM
    An obvious one, but not one that I see mentioned:


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com My Ping in TotalPing.com