Monday, May 16, 2011

ipod touch 4g games list

ipod touch 4g games list. iPod Touch 4G and iOS 4.1.
  • iPod Touch 4G and iOS 4.1.



  • poppe
    Jul 14, 10:33 AM
    If it's cheaper, looks better, sounds better, and has more available titles, then why shouldn't HD DVD win? If BD used a more efficient codec, or at least had 50gb dual layer discs now (so MPEG2 could have a high bit rate at least), and the all the backing studios pumped out more titles, I'd buy it. But that isn't what it's shaping up to be right now.

    -Terry

    Because this is MacRumors which has more Sony fans that Mac fans





    ipod touch 4g games list. best ipod touch 4g wallpapers.
  • best ipod touch 4g wallpapers.



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 24, 01:38 AM
    I should be posting to the 'update before the holiday season' string to help it get to 4000 posts - but I was wondering at what time of day would an update happen, were it to happen?

    Anywhere from 7AM to 4PM Pacific Time... Most silent updates tend to go live between 7 and 9 AM. But I have to say that I'm only mildly hopeful for tomorrow -- Wednesday makes a lot more sense.





    ipod touch 4g games list. FOR APPLE iPOD TOUCH 4 4G
  • FOR APPLE iPOD TOUCH 4 4G



  • RebootD
    Mar 24, 01:41 PM
    You mean we may finally be able to buy a current gen video card at a comparable price to their windows counterparts?! Am I dreaming? I must be dreaming.. right?





    ipod touch 4g games list. ipod touch 4g 8gb. ipod touch
  • ipod touch 4g 8gb. ipod touch



  • Multimedia
    Oct 23, 10:28 PM
    FWI Dell Just Lowered The List Of All Their Monitors � 30" $1279 24" $679 Right Now (http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productlisting.aspx?c=us&category_id=6198&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs). We paid $1349 last week in a sale and now it's been trumped. New 30" list is only $1599 and 24" list is $799.

    2007FP 20" 1600x1200 is now only $359.20 (http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-4687). This is amazing.





    ipod touch 4g games list. ipod touch 4g 8gb. ipod touch
  • ipod touch 4g 8gb. ipod touch



  • meanmusic
    Sep 6, 10:24 PM
    There has been talk about release movies at the theatre and DVD at the same time. It seems people would like the choice of where and when to see a movie. Home theatre technology brings the movie experience at home even large screen computers. What if Apple will be the first to experiment with viewing movies released to the theatre at home through the movie store? We've seen TV studios release TV episode sneak peeks and new episodes the following day it airs. Could this be the big thing? $14.99 to watch a new movie at home with the whole family is actually a bargain. Steve obviously has influence with Disney to make it possible. Imagine watch the next Disney/Pixar movie in the confort of your own home on a 24" wall mounted iMac.





    ipod touch 4g games list. ipod-touch-motor
  • ipod-touch-motor



  • Doctor Q
    Nov 29, 05:44 PM
    As far as what's wrong with the wifi as currently done, here:

    http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/zune.ars/4

    Actually that entire review is pretty good at covering why the current Zune is really not worth it, and why it has potential. The review complainsThe lameness of this dialogue is matched only by the lameness of Microsoft's decision not to allow retransmission. It's clear why usage rights on protected content need to expire, but why should that prevent users from sharing it with their friends? This is supposed to be viral how, exactly?If they allowed retransmissions, couldn't a pair of Zunes beam it back and forth to prevent ever reaching expiration? If they allowed retransmissions of purchased songs, how might they prevent this trick from being used to keep songs forever? Keeping a record of all previous songs, so it could recognize one it had before, and not permitting those records to be purged? Counting a retransmission as one of your three "plays"? Keeping the original expiration date, even if 2 of the 3 days had already gone by?

    Another way to ask this question: If Apple decided to compete head-to-head with this feature, what should they do differently?





    ipod touch 4g games list. apple ipod touch 4th
  • apple ipod touch 4th



  • NAG
    Jan 11, 11:53 PM
    Eh, people always have weird unusual expectations from the keynotes. They wouldn't be happy if Apple invented personal teleportation devices because first, it isn't a mac and everyone knows that Apple lost their soul when they stopped making just computers, and second it doesn't let you travel through time so you can't pretend to be Dr. Who.





    ipod touch 4g games list. We talked about this in a list
  • We talked about this in a list



  • La Porta
    Mar 25, 08:35 PM
    At the very least, the "It doesn't have 1GB RAM=FAIL/512MB RAM isn't good enough" crowd maybe can keep quiet now. Apparently, this thing can do some amazing things even while "crippled" by your expectations. Apparently, numbers aren't everything.





    ipod touch 4g games list. tricks for iPod Touch 4G.
  • tricks for iPod Touch 4G.



  • yac_moda
    Jul 20, 02:00 PM
    I hope not, since that could put them in jail. All publically traded companies have a blackout period before announcements where no employees are allowed to buy or sell.


    That's funny that is not what they told us when I worked for Aldus, although there was one time that we could not trade.

    I think the blackout period is only for execs and VPs, most of the time.

    Although that could be because we were in San Diego and not Seatle, companies with lots of remote offices would probably be the same.





    ipod touch 4g games list. iPod Touch 1G: Must be
  • iPod Touch 1G: Must be



  • quagmire
    Jan 5, 04:03 PM
    I'm not a fan of the blue lights either (though I do like the LED lights on MBZ and Audi and the angel eyes on BMWs)

    I like the smoked tails because it just seems to flush and flow with the car.. the red lights were just too bright. The lights can be seen, they don't completely cover the light... the backup lights are 100% visible, and the break lights shine right through the overlays (even in complete day light)

    Some people though black out everything including the backup lights. There is this one person in my apartment complex that has his taillights all black and I couldn't see his backup lights and as I got up to his car, he started to back out. Luckily he saw me.





    ipod touch 4g games list. NEAT: The new iPod touch
  • NEAT: The new iPod touch



  • miloblithe
    Aug 31, 02:36 PM
    I really think it's about time the Superdrive came standard on all Apple computers, it 2006 not 1996. Hopefully the MacBook will also get Superdrive in both models.

    The first mac to even come with the option of a superdrive (meaning writes DVDs) was the PowerMac G4 that came out January 2001. In 1996, Macs didn't even come with CD-R drives.





    ipod touch 4g games list. change for the iPod touch
  • change for the iPod touch



  • emotion
    Aug 29, 09:29 AM
    The Mac Mini is going to use the 5000 series Meroms and the iMac is going to use the 7000s.

    I bet this is the case too. 2MB cache instead of the higher end 4MB cache in the 7000s.

    I find it hard to believe they will stick with Yonahs.

    I'd also like to see a drop in price, so I guess if they do stick with Yonah then a drop might happen.





    ipod touch 4g games list. SKIN APPLE iPOD TOUCH 4 4G
  • SKIN APPLE iPOD TOUCH 4 4G



  • CIA
    Apr 12, 08:51 PM
    They output to tape because they cannot grasp the concept that tape became obsolete a decade ago (and the ones who can grasp it are stuck dealing with others who demand delivery and archive on tape.)

    I hate getting tape as delivery, but man I love it for archive. Tape sticks around while hard drives and burned data DVD's fail all the time.


    What? Am I supposed to move over 6TB of archived video packages into the cloud? Hows that gonna work?





    ipod touch 4g games list. Apple iPod Touch 4G is
  • Apple iPod Touch 4G is



  • mc68k
    Nov 19, 01:16 PM
    man i wonder how many watts it runs at full load

    http://forums.macnn.com/65/mac-pro-and-power-mac/306288/mac-pro-power-supply-wattage/

    ^ this thread has some diff opinions on the PS wattage, some ppl saying 1KW some saying 1.5KW





    ipod touch 4g games list. ipod touch 4g 8gb.
  • ipod touch 4g 8gb.



  • chutch15
    Sep 13, 09:05 AM
    There is certainly space.





    ipod touch 4g games list. Most of the games are
  • Most of the games are



  • macman312
    Mar 22, 08:44 PM
    October 23rd, 2011 is the iPod's 10th birthday. I bet they will release a version this fall to commemorate it, if not a special edition of some kind. Maybe they'll let Jony do what he did with the 20th anniversary macintosh and make an $8,000 iPod with an OLED display and graphine processor just because they can.

    I agree with you they will release a special edition 10th birthday maybe make it like the original (eg put a thunderbolt port on the top like the 1st gen)





    ipod touch 4g games list. ipod touch 4g wallpapers.
  • ipod touch 4g wallpapers.



  • spencers
    Jan 6, 04:33 PM
    On a side note, the previous owner of my E30 that I posted on page 1 just called and offered to buy it back, and offered to do a trade + cash for his much newer e9033i (if I understood him correctly). I need to take the e30 out AutoXing first to decide...still, will give him first dibs once I decide to depart with this classic car. I think I would have to get rid of it for an E30 M3 though ;-)
    That's a heck of a decision! I'd sell it back though. If he built that car, there's a huge bond he's now missing. There's always a mint E30 M3 out there somewhere. ;)

    The engines will, no problem. It's all the expensive bits around them that can't!

    That's all that matters, no? I'm not gonna be going around Fred Flintstone-ing my bimmer...





    ipod touch 4g games list. ipod touch 4g wallpapers. ipod
  • ipod touch 4g wallpapers. ipod



  • SciFrog
    Nov 8, 07:04 PM
    bigadv are not available on windows but many are running virtual machines...





    ipod touch 4g games list. iPod Touch 8Gb 4th gen
  • iPod Touch 8Gb 4th gen



  • lordonuthin
    Nov 26, 09:08 PM
    congrats to SciFrog for getting 3 million points!

    yeah i don't think we'll get those points back. oh well. i'm also thinking about getting something to fold on as well. i'm wondering, would have a machine and putting in several video cards and running the gpu2 in windows be better? or just an i7 and run bigadv units? i was hoping some i7 systems would go onsale, but i can't really find any under $1,000

    Woo hoo, the big three O-O-O-O-O-O-O :p

    It would be nice to see some comparisons of ppd for gpu vs bigadv, I'll try to find something.


    well i finally got 2 million now. i started this thread on 10/4/2009. today is 11/26/2009. so what is that, 53 days? considering how long it took for me to get to 1 million to begin with, i'm pretty happy with that

    Congrats! may the next mil go quickly by.





    herenow
    Aug 20, 06:29 AM
    im conisdering buying a 4gb nano tomorrow - however, i hear there could be an update coming soon: does anybody know when?





    KnightWRX
    May 2, 05:12 PM
    With so many people using iOS nowadays, making the deletion process consistent throughout all hardware can ultimately be more logical and intuitive. This is Apple leveraging the ecosystem in a way to make PCs easier to use through familiarity. And this is a strong selling point for non computer users or for Windows users to switch to Mac. People who just never "got" computers or only familiar with Windows but know how to operate their iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad (and there are MANY people like that) would benefit greatly from this direction.

    Too bad it hurts usability in the end. Let's face it, Apple themselves have said that what works on laptops/desktops doesn't on tablet/smartphones and vice versa and now it seems they are making the same mistakes Microsoft did trying to cram Windows on touch tablets, except they are doing it on their laptop/desktop OS.

    The touch UI paradigm (and UIKit) doesn't work on a laptop/desktop where you have a trackpad/mouse.





    Interstella5555
    Mar 22, 09:58 AM
    Article from the Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/mar/21/gay-cure-apple-iphone) and The Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/8393974/Apple-under-fire-for-gay-conversion-app.html)

    So what are your thoughts? Should Apple have rejected the app?

    On a personal and professional level, yes. However, if it is there, I should be able to make an app detailing how to escape they hatred and hypocrisy of mainstream religion. I mean seriously, if I made an app detailing the opressions, explotations, misogyny, abuses and general hatred of organized religion and how to live your life without it, it would never get approved. This is also interesting considering Apple is one of the more gay friendly companies around.





    slu
    Jul 18, 10:07 AM
    Good. I want to be able to rent TV shows as well. You can really only watch The Daily Show once.

    Let me sum it up for everyone:

    Renting music = Bad
    Renting video = Good





    Machead III
    Sep 7, 08:38 AM
    A good idea, just poorly executed.
    Actually makes more sense than the system we have now.

    Agreed.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com My Ping in TotalPing.com